Summer=peaches! Peaches are unreal right now! And will soon be gone, wahhhh. They are already gone locally from my farmer's market, but I can still get them organic at my health food store. Any peach; white, yellow, donut, nectarine even is fine. Just make sure it is ripe and juicy!
This is an awesome way to use those delicious juicy peaches up. Try this Gooey Peach Crumb Pudding after dinner, so easy and only 6 ingredients! I'm pretty sure you can micro it for like 1 minute but I don't own one to try! Its kind of like a cobbler or crumble but the juicy peaches mix with the tapioca and create a almost pudding like center and warm gooey and moist crumb topping. It's just simply delicious.
Gooey Peach Crumb Pudding for 1
1 small juicy peach (about 3/4 cup), sliced
2 tbsp coconut butter (not oil)
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp tapioca starch
Dash of vanilla
Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a ramkin with sliced peaches to fill 3/4 of the way.
3. Pour vanilla over peaches and toss to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine coconut butter, coconut sugar, tapioca, and cinnamon to create a crumble.
5. Cover peaches with crumble.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, until it's bubbly and moist.
7. Serve with whipped coconut cream. Enjoy!
Hi There, I'm
- I have a love for clean eating and love experimenting in the kitchen for my two food sensitive children. I founded Planks, Love and Guacamole, to create a sustainable paleo lifestyle without missing the comfort of traditional meals.