Raw Carrot Cake Bites and what Whole30 means to ME
- Be prepared!!! I cannot stress this enough, it's the number one thing. Meal plan, make grocery lists, hard boil eggs, prep foods ahead of time, make huge batches of sweet potatoes...
- Try to get your family on board! I am not making extra meals. My family eats what I eat. It will benefit them just as much as you. Especially if you have kids, you'd be shocked at what they will actually eat if it's all that's available. We haven't had grains in the house at all for years! I have a 3 1/2 year old, I know how kids can be, but during whole30 he eats whole30 most of the time.
- Cleanse your mind with your body. Work on some mental detoxing, even if that is only writing in a journal.
- Use the group for support! Make a friend.
- Try new foods, find new food blogs. Clean eating is NOT boring.