Spring is in the air! These adorable little cakes are just perfect for right now. These are great for on the go breakfasts. You don't have to stand around frying pancakes and they come out in perfect little cups or shapes. I love silicone molds, I usually thrift them for about $.50 a tray and mold all sorts of stuff in them. I make a few trays of these and keep them in the fridge for quick snacks. My son loves them. He thinks they're so cool. If you don't have any molds you can bake these in cupcake papers or you can make a big cake and slice squares. They taste like little sponge cakes and they're really moist. On a busy morning I'll make some and throw them in a bag to eat in the car. Easy peasy. It makes about 18 mini molds.
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 overripe bananas
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray silicone molds or line cupcake tray.
2. Blend all ingredients in a bender until smooth.
3. Fill molds up 3/4 of the way to allow for expansion.
4. Bake for 20-30 mins, until cooked through and puffed up. Cooking time will vary based on mold size.
Hi There, I'm
- I have a love for clean eating and love experimenting in the kitchen for my two food sensitive children. I founded Planks, Love and Guacamole, to create a sustainable paleo lifestyle without missing the comfort of traditional meals.